Monday, May 21, 2007

Help find Madelaine McCann...


PLEASE...They need your help...
I got this e-mail this morning...and this story has broken my heart...It's the little girl that got stolen in Portugal about 15 days ago now..
Please read this message and pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you are aware my niece is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same, as the story is only being covered in Britain, Eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as possible. Suggestions are? welcome.
Phil McCann

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Actually, it is being covered quite well in the US by both newspapers and the media, especially the cable tv stations. It is such a bizarre story to me, and I hope that somehow she is found, both safe and sound. Each day brings new fears, I imagine, for those who love her.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Yes I got that email today too. I hope they find her safe soon. It's such a tragic story.

1:49 PM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I posted her photo too on my blog..I hope they will find her soon!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger poody said...

isn't this the kid that was left unattended in the hotel room while the parents ate dinner in a nearby restaurant?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home