Sunday, May 13, 2007

Paëlla Party at Bazainville...

A friendly clown...
Olé, Olé...





What a Paëlla...
Bravo...




Yesterday it was a fun day in Bazainville...They kids had their end of the year ''Boum'' (disco dance) followed by a big Paëlla party...all of this took place at the new ''Salle de Fête''( Bazainville's new Public Hall)...
So you see we always have a clown or two in our village and a great couple of parents who really try to organise some fun things for this Village to rock a little...
Bravo Bazainville...
Vraie Paëlla
0 810 434 315
www.lavraiepaella.fr

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your photos and your narrative is good.

I have celebrated this day, Mother's Day in my country, with a magazine cover for my wife. I hope you can see it.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Marius Muscalu said...

nice shot !
I have a photoblog with photos only from my city... Suceava / Romania... do you want to exchange links ? my photoblog address is http://suceveanul.com/ my mail address is mail (at) mariusmuscalu.com

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home