Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My new bench and a year older!!!

Well this morning after gym class I headed to my friends thrift shop to see if she had sold some of my stuff, she did, she sold almost all the stuff I dropped off ( clothes, bags,shoes, etc...) and I got some good cash...so I desided to treat myself. I had been eyeing this bench since last week! And guess what I bought it! It's an antique cream bench from provance, I fell in love with it and Luckly it was still around...so Happy Birthday to myself! at least being a year older wasn't so painful today!

8 Comments:

Blogger Philipp said...

Happy Birthday!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Happy Birthday and good gal, you got a treat for yourself!
:-)

9:03 AM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

thats pretty.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Happy birthday from me as well! Nice present you got there for yourself. :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Happy birthday,

Very nice bench. Enjoy sitting. Thanks for the link by the way.

12:21 PM  
Blogger nebel said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Happy Birthday !! ..Lovely gift to yourself ;)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks for the BDay cheer!
Wish you all a great day!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home