Sunday, March 19, 2006

La foire à tout de Bazainville


Today was the ''Foire a tout de Bazainville'' the annual Tag sale...It's the first Foire (fair) of the year in the Yvelines, and once again I missed the inscriptions, the sign up was begining of Feb...I was a bit upset because I had already gone threw all the stuff I wanted to sell and I had it all ready in the attic...Well next time for sure I won't, I wrote it in huge letters on my calendar for next year.I headed out early with the kids this morning, said hello to almost the whole town and took some pictures (some great ones) then I came home and I don't know what button I pressed and I lost them all. I went out again latter on but the light was not the same...Well here is one of a lady who was selling some really original hats, it reminded me of Venise (Italy), she had them on some sexy stautues...Wish you all a Happy Sunday!

8 Comments:

Blogger harveydean said...

and a happy sunday to you too...welcome to the club

1:20 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

wow love to go there, i´d definetely but that hat!!
Thanks have a pleasant sunday too...well i guess it´s monday there: so have a really nice week!! :)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Blamey said...

Welcome - and please show us some of your shoe designs

7:57 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Interesting hats - did she do those herself?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Yeah, I would love to see your shoe designs and btw, I like photos like this showing life in the city.
:-)

9:09 AM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

I want to go to such fairs, who knows what I might find. Pity that we dont have them here.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Cool Photo!!!!
What did you buy???

10:22 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks for all the comments, ok I will soon put up some pictures of my shoes...
And yes I bought some stuff,small change, I was pretty good!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home