Tuesday, October 31, 2006

trick or treat....


Happy Halloween.....trick or treat a children's custom of calling at houses at Halloween with the threat of pranks if they are not given a small gift ....
It started in France several years ago ,maybe like 5 years ago...and it's a shame that many don't celebrate it, the kids love it, and sometimes when we knok on the doors many don't have treats.....I guess it's really an American thing....
We try to keep it alive, at least for the kids.....
boo...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love the children in their costumes! (See my Nov. 1 post for the American version!)

3:58 AM  
Blogger Betty Carlson said...

Apparently Halloween is on the way OUT in France! Check out my last blog on the subject...I have mixed feelings. It's an import, yet it's a lot more fun for kids than All Saint's Day -- (La Toussaint....)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home