Saturday, September 02, 2006

Shopping all day....


Fashion week in Paris...Today I spent all day at the Pret a Porter show in Paris with my girlfriend from New York shopping for her uptown store...So many amazing things it's really an incredible show...I normally work and show at the shows so I have no time to go around and enjoy it.It was really fun to be on the other side...I must say I thought being an exposant was not easy well let me tell you being a buyer is no picnic...there is so much out there that it's really overwelming...It was a fun shopping day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

Hi Andrea! Shopping all day? My kind of day, LOL! Great shots you've been taking...I'll have to try to remember to visit more often...I just loved France--was in Paris back in April...Bon Jour! :-)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Lucky you! Sounds like you had the easy job of enjoying it all without the work this time.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home