Sunday, June 25, 2006

La Piñata.....



Yesterday we celebrated my daughters 10th BDay with a Piñata...As I lived for many years in Mexico as a young girl this became a big custom, a Piñata is a object( it can be anything from an animal shape to anything else)done in clay and paper mache and filled with candy and surprises.One is banded up and given a bat, 3 spins and off they go to hit the Piñata...Sorry for no post yesterday but we've got family visiting and with all the events and all my day just flew by...
Happy Sunday to all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Fun pictures! Happy Birthday to your daughter. My daughter and I just got a rainbow bull pinata for her birthday this coming friday. She will be 4!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy birthday! I took a bunch of pinata pictures at a 4-year-old's party recently - it's very popular here!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home